Sunday, January 14, 2007

He11()!!



Hi...I am Roshni.
I am an International student here at SIM and I have been here for 3 yrs now!
I am very new at this blogging bit so might take me some time to get use to it and set it up in a more fancy way!!
umm...
Im turning 22 this April
As for URL's i am on Friendster but never check or go on it...so no point putting that up here! I am however, on Facebook...so do add me if your on it too!
I like meeting new people and making friends. I love watching movies and travelling. I am also a trained Indian classical singer.
I like photography and use my phone camera alottt!!
Guess thats all for now...
Ciao!

3 comments:

Ho Viet Hai said...

Hello dear!
What does a Indian classical singer sing? The old songs? Wow, i am waiting to listen to it during our COM 125.Please show it to me. Can?

Renhao said...

I haven't heard for some time also... haha.

Kevin said...

Care to sing in class? I think we should have a mini talent time to spice things up. :)